It’s National Take Your Christmas Tree Down Day but if you have a real tree what do you do with it? Try to shove it in your garbage can? Dump it in your neighbor’s back yard? The city has a better idea! There are a ton of different recycle locations around town accepting trees until Jan 31 and they will turn it into mulch for the parks!
Drop-off locations for tree disposal are:
- Broad Ripple Park, 1610 Broad Ripple Ave., East side of the parking lot
- Ellenberger Park, 5301 E. St. Clair St., Northeast corner by the pool
- Garfield Park, 2345 Pagoda Dr., in front of the MacAllister Amphitheater
- Krannert Park, 605 S. High School Rd., north parking lot
- Northwestway Park, 5253 W. 62nd St., to the left of the entrance
- Perry Park, 451 E. Stop 11 Rd., to the left of the Stop 11 main entrance
- Riverside Park, 2420 N. Riverside Dr., by the basketball court
- Sahm Park, 6801 E. 91st St., near the recycling bins
More details HERE.