What’s something that instantly fills you with RAGE? 2,000 people were polled. Here are the ten things that got the most votes
1. When someone cuts in line in front of you. 44% of people said it’s rage-inducing.
2. Rude people in general.
3. When someone thinks the rules don’t apply to them.
4. When you’re stuck on hold and have to keep pushing different numbers to get to the right department.
5. People who don’t say please and thank you.
6. Hidden fees.
7. Shallowness and ignorance.
8. When you’re in a crosswalk and someone speeds through without stopping.
9. People who chew with their mouth open.
10. ATM fees, or having to pay to withdraw cash.