If you missed Saturday night’s One World: Together at Home concert, then man you missed one heck of a show!
The event was created by Lady Gaga and hosted by Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, and Stephen Colbert! Not only did it bring together some of our fav musicians from all over the globe, but also some of our fav public figures and it helped raise over $128 million for COVID-19 relief with Global Citizen and The World Health Organization. Mind blowing!!
Here’s our top 8 performances from the show:
1. Taylor Swift had me sobbing when she performed “Soon You’ll Get Better.” She wrote this song about her mother being diagnosed with cancer and said she won’t play it live because it would be too much. We can’t applaud you enough Taylor for giving us this beautiful performance!
2. This song has been one of my favorites since second grade and of course Shawn and Camilla didn’t disappoint. The couple has been quarantined together and even did an Instagram Live for Global Citizen a few weeks ago. I wish I was isolating with them…
3. Lizzo gave us a soulful performance and I’m here for it! She sang “A Change Is Gonna Come” and looked fabulous as always.
4. Kacey Musgraves gave a beautiful perfomance of her song “Umbrella” and I can’t get enough of it! Binging her albums as we speak.
5. I’ll be honest, I’ve never heard this song but I’M IN LOVE! Billie can do no wrong
6. An acoustic version of Liam Payne’s “Midnight?” Yes please! He also gave a beautiful message at the beginning of his performance and everything was right in the world, even for a second.
7. Niall, like most of us, has been going crazy during quarantine. I mean have you seen his Insta lives? So I hope performing for the One World: Together at Home helped him feel a bit more normal 🙂
8. Ellie Goulding for the win! She has the coolest voice and sang one of my fav songs and I just love her so much!!