We’ve been waiting for it, and Disney+ finally launched yesterday, to quite a few problems.
If you tried to log in and faced some glitches, you weren’t alone.
Here’s a brief list of some of the glitches and technical issues that were part of the THOUSANDS of complaints about the launch:
- some people couldn’t access the service
- some people couldn’t access some of its features
- some people couldn’t sign up
- some people couldn’t log in
- some people couldn’t get it to load on their Smart TV’s or PlayStation Apps
- some titles were “unavailable” after people clicked on them
- some titles had long load times
- sometimes the app even crashed once something was exited out of
- some titles had widescreen issues
Disney issued a statement yesterday saying that consumer demand exceeded their expectations, and they were working on the problems.
Hopefully soon, we’ll be streaming with no issues.